Using Values, Mindfulness and Self Compassion to build a healthier, happier you.
This is an 8 week programme underpinned by Acceptance and Commitment Therapy or ACT.
We mostly know HOW to improve wellbeing but it can be so difficult to start or sustain changes that would make a difference to our lives. This workshop will:
- give you the tools to manage what gets in the way of looking after you
- Train you to harness your values as a motivator and to access your ‘Kind Companion’ to be your coach.
- Practical skills - mindfulness and compassion based exercises every session - change from the inside out!
- When we approach life in this way we are more able to handle stress, boost our mood and feel more confident
This is a small steps approach, about integrating healthy practices into your day to day life, chosen from a Wellbeing Menu (From original idea by Professor Kelly Wilson Co-Founder of ACT).
The Wellbeing Menu
- Eat real food
- Move your body
- Give yourself sleep and rest opportunities
- Minimise exposure to toxins (physical and social)
- Engage in Meaningful Activity
- Practice Mindfulness
- Cultivate your Social Network
- Cultivate Self Compassion
I am passionate about Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, having seen the real difference it can make to people’s lives and have over 3 years experience of devising and Facilitating an ACT Group Programme within the NHS.
When and Where?
Monday evenings beginning on 21st January, 6-8pm at St Peter’s Baptist Church, St Peters Worcester WR5 3TZ.
Wednesday mornings beginning on 6th February 9.30-11.30am at The Beacon Clinic, Malvern WR14 2TA
Cost: £165.00 for 8 Sessions (Introductory cost, usual £185).
Secure your place with a £30 deposit (refundable if you are unable to attend), with payment in full due the day before the course begins.
Email or phone to find out more and secure your place: 07752 199 258 or email@example.com. Alternatively, use my contact form.
I will send you an online Payment link (Paypal invoice).
Click here for more information about the programme.